- Voice Activated Recording
- Encrypted Files
Protect Your Privacy
- Audio Playback
Listen To Your Notes, Music, Even Podcasts
This do-it-all audio recorder packs a ton of features into a diminutive, 115 x 24 x 11 mm frame. It only takes about an hour and a half to fully charge, and can still record while charging. It can write files to WAV or MP3 format, with a bitrate as high as 1,535 kbps, or as compact as 256 kbps. Playback WAV, MP3, or WMA files either using the integrated speaker, or through the headphone jack: meaning this doubles as a way to listen to music, podcasts, or reviewing lectures before an exam.
Its 8GB of built-in flash memory gives you plenty of space, and its voice activated recording makes it perfect for documenting meetings, taking voice notes while driving, or any other recording situation. You can even set it to record over specific times, or record via a line in instead of using the integrated microphone.
So if you’re looking for a versatile voice recorder that won’t demolish your budget, this voice activated recorder has the features you need, at a price you can afford.
- Digital Voice Recorder
- USB Cable
- Size: 115 x 24 x 11mm
- Material: zinc alloy
- Variable Recording Bitrate:
- Recording Time: 20 Hours continuous recording
- Standby Time: up to 30 days
- Memory: 8GB of built-in flash memory
- Recording format: WAV, MP3
- Color: black
- Battery: rechargeable lithium battery
- Audio Playback Support: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Compatible OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.