- Fully Functional Portable Power Bank
Powerful Battery Charges Your Mobile Devices/p>
- Voice Activated and Continuous Recording Modes
Time/Date Stamp for Accurate Documentation
- 14 Days of Continuous Recording, 150 on Standby
Internal Memory Holds up to 576 Hours of Recordings
With all the mobile devices we carry these days, it’s never a bad idea to keep a charging station on hand. And that’s what makes the MQ-L500 such a brilliantly unobtrusive audio recorder. It’s never out of place, which means it can go with you everywhere.
Of course, if it’s powerful enough to charge your mobile phone, one could reasonably expect an impressive battery life, and this unit does not disappoint. On a full charge, the MQ-L500 can record up to 15 days of continuous audio with no interruptions or battery failure. Not many people will want to listen to half a month’s worth of audio, however. Thankfully, there’s an excellent voice-activated recording mode that gets you everything you want, and nothing you don’t. And on a full charge, you can expect up to 150 days worth of standby life.
All these recordings need to be stored, and with 16GB of internal flash memory, you’ll be more than fine. At roughly 36 hours of audio per gig, you can expect to fit 576 hours — or around 24 days — worth of audio before you need to clear out space. With a maximum of 9,999 files, you can also use the MQ-L500 as a personal flash drive, storing documents, audio, and anything else you might need.
The MQ-L500 is a useful gadget to have on you, even if you aren’t using its audio recording capabilities. You’ll want to use it all the time: which means if you do need it, it’s much more likely to be close at hand.
What distance does it work at?
This is tricky to answer as it depends on the volume of what you are trying to record and where you place the device. A good example is if you are with the device, and you can hear a conversation, then the device will also be picking it up. If the sound of what you are trying to record has to travel through a hard surface (for example, you've put the device in a cupboard), the sound will be muffled.
- 1 x MQ-L500 Power Bank Voice Recorder
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Dimensions: 91.44 x 40.6 x 22.86mm
- Weight: 74g
- Audio Format: 64kbps MP3
- Recording Modes: Voice Activated, Continuous
- Time & Date Stamp: Yes
- Memory Size: Internal 16GB
- Memory Capacity: 35.5 hours per GB
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Battery Life:
- Continuous: 14 days
- Voice Activated w/Standby: 150 days
- I/O: USB
- Operating System: Mac OS, Windows
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You didn't indicate storage size on your website and only became aware on opening parcel.
Always helpful great service
Great service and great product
product so far is high quality and works well. havent tested how long the recorder will record for yet but im sure this will prove well. so many electronic items are rubbish these days. this is not one of them. many thanks for a good product and delivered so quickly.
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.