- 1080pHD Resolution
20x Optical Zoom Provides Unmatched Clarity
- Infrared Night Vision
Up to 100 Meters
- Motion Detection with Push Notifications
View & Control Right From Your Mobile
- 10x Optical Zoom Autofocus Lens
Clear Images, Zero Hassle
When looking through security footage, the last thing that you want is to get hung up on fuzzy, indistinct images. And with this powerful security camera, that’s unlikely to be a problem. It starts with motion detection: with four distinct coverage areas, with 100 degrees of sensitivity adjustment, you can fine-tune your security camera to only capture events that are worth your time: so while a field mouse isn’t going to threaten your livestock, wild dogs certainly might. With fewer false alarms, when you get a push notification to your mobile phone, you’ll be able to access the camera from anywhere in the world via our smartphone app, and control the pan, tilt, and up to 20x optical zoom, giving you a clear view of what’s going on without needing to be on-site. An excellent security camera for home security, warehouses, worksites, or farmland, its IP66 water-resistant rating means you don’t have to worry about this camera standing up to the elements. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and easy to control via the iOS and Android app, or the professional CMS PC client software. When you’re well informed, you can act accordingly. And with this security camera, you can rest assured that you’ll always be well informed.
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.