- Double 1500mAH Internal Batteries
Enough Power for ~5,000 Images
- Charges Quickly
1 Day of Sunlight Covers 1,000 Images
- Rugged IP54 Waterproof Casing
Weather-Resistant & Built to Last
Never buy batteries for you Trail Cameras again! The compact-yet-potent solar panel charges up two built-in lithium batteries: taking advantage of the sun when it’s out, and ensuring that you’ve got plenty of power to go around. In a day of full sunlight, the panel can generate enough power for roughly 1,000 images from your camera, which should be more than enough. But even if you don’t have ideal access to the sun, the batteries can store enough power for roughly 5,000 images: so even in a cloudy, overcast region, you’re still covered.
The panel has a built-in charge indicator to show its current charge, and comes with a 5 metre cable for connecting to your camera. The housing is waterproof — rated IP54, protecting it from dust and water spray ingress from any direction — ensures consistent operation even in rain or on outdoor trails.
Keep your Trail Cameras at the ready with this durable solar panel battery.
- Solar Panel
- Mounting Equipment
- All Necessary Connection Cables
- Built-in Li-ion battery: 1500mAH
- Solar panel max output power: 2W
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Max output current :1600mA
- Output plug : 4.0*1.7*10.0mm(DC2.1)
- Mounting strap/tripod: yes
- Water proof : IP54
- Operation temperature -: 22-+158F, -30-+70C
- Operation humidity :5%-95>#/li###
- Power adapter input : AC110-220,output:12V 1.0-2.0A
- Dimensions :141*158*27mm
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.