- Functional Smart Watch
Time, Alarms, Pedometer, and Calorie Counter
- Pinpoint GPS Tracking
Accurate to 2-5m
- Emergency SOS
Get Loved Ones Help in an Emergency
- Supports Either Vodafone or Optus
Use Your Network of Choice
When you were young, they were there for you, to help when you needed it. Now that they’re older, the tables have turned: and your parents are the ones who might need help in an instant. Nobody likes to accept limitations, but with medical emergencies a real possibility, many elderly citizens have to simply make do with being cooped up. But with this 3G GPS Tracker Smart Watch, your parent can enjoy the independence they’re used to: without worrying you sick. Unlike other medical emergency notifiers, with the Smart Watch, you can keep tabs on your loved ones even if they forget themselves.
With live GPS tracking with an accuracy of 2-5 meters and geofencing/safety regions that inform you when the watch enters or exits your custom safe or danger zones, you’ll know instantly if your loved one has wandered off. And if they simply become lost, or have a medical emergency, there’s an easy-to-use SOS function at the push of a button.
Keep tabs on it all through the Online Portal or our free mobile app, with push notifications to the app, email, or optional SMS alerts to ensure that you know exactly what’s going on with your loved ones. And if it gets to be too much, you can set a “do not disturb” time period to ensure that the watch won’t be a distraction during those moments when you can’t afford to be distracted.
The features don’t stop there: it’s water resistant, so you don’t need to worry about losing track of your parents if they get caught in the rain, and its on-board camera and two way voice communication ensures clear communication in case of an accident. It’s even got 40 days of location history: letting you know exactly where your loved one has been.
The Smart Watch is fully-functional with a tight focus: while it has no internet or social media to act as a distraction, it boasts features like reminder alarms, and fitness tools like a pedometer, step counter, and calorie counter: making it super easy to keep track of fitness goals, and keeping elderly users in great shape as they enter their golden years.
Note: for the GPS Tracker Smart Watch to work, you will need to purchase and manage your own SIM. To ensure optimal coverage, we recommend connecting to a 3G network that uses 900-2100MHz frequencies: you’ll want a SIM that includes voice calls, SMS, and around 90MB of data/month from either Optus or Vodafone.
1x 3G GPS Smart Watch
1x USB Charging Cable
- Location Technology: 3G/GPS/WiFi/LBS multi-mode positioning
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 5.3 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: 40g
- Range: unlimited (international SIM available)
- Operating System: Android 4.0+/iOS 7+
- Battery: 600mAH rechargeable
- Run Time: up to 2 days of normal use
- Standby Time: up to 5 days
- Charge Time: 2-3 hours for a full charge
- Accuracy: accurate within 2-5m
- Recommended Service: 850MHz (Vodafone/Optus Only)
- Recommended Service, Americas: 900MHz (Vodafone)
- Global Roaming: For Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, please contact support to confirm your coverage
- SIM Card: not included
- Push Notifications: app & web portal
- SMS Notifications: yes: 22 cents/message local, 75 cents/message international
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.