- 500 Hours of Continuous Recording
Catch Every Detail Without Worry
- One-Touch Recording
Activate Quickly And Easily
If you’ve ever tried to record a university lecture, brainstorming session, or company meeting with your mobile phone, you’re likely well acquainted with the common drawbacks. Running out of battery power, running out of space, your phone vibrating loudly on the desk; on and on it goes.
With the VR119, you don’t have to worry about any of that. A single AA battery is enough to power it for 500 hours of recording time, and its 8GB of internal flash memory is more than enough to store the 192 kbps WAV files it records. Sometimes the best answer is to have a dedicated piece of equipment, and at this price, there’s no reason not to opt for this inconspicuous recorder.
What distance does it work at?
This is tricky to answer as it depends on the volume of what you are trying to record and where you place the device. A good example is if you are with the device, and you can hear a conversation, then the device will also be picking it up. If the sound of what you are trying to record has to travel through a hard surface (for example, you've put the device in a cupboard), the sound will be muffled.
- Voice Recorder
- USB Cable
- Size: 65 x 25 x 25mm
- Material: ABS plastic and aluminium alloy
- Memory: Built-in 8GB flash memory
- Recording bitrate: 192kbps
- Recording format: WAV
- Color: black
- Battery: single AA battery
- Battery Life: 500 hours of continuous recording
- Recording/time setting/USB flash drive function
- Supported audio/music player file formats: .mp3, .wav
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux 6.2 and later
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.