- Rugged, Water-resistant Construction
Magnetic Attachment is Perfect for Outdoor Use
- Push Notification Alarms
Geofencing, Overspeed, Dropped, Movement, & Shaking
- Long Battery Life
Up to 240 Days of Standby: 30 Days of Constant Operation
- GPS/LBS/WiFi Location Technology
Up to 240 Days of Standby: Use Your Choice of SIM Card Provider
In a perfect world, people would respect your investments, and leave them well enough alone. With Portable Heavy Duty 3G GPS Tracker, you get an accurate picture — within a few metres — of your property’s whereabouts and real-time notifications if the unexpected happens.
The tracker attaches to horizontal flat metal surfaces with its built-in, powerful magnets in seconds. Includes tamper/removal photo electric eye for mobile phone alerts.
Water-Resistant & Durable
The tracker is water-resistant, built to withstand extended outdoor use and comes with a long-lasting battery. This provides long-term flexibility: reporting while moving, you can expect about 60 days of battery life. If waiting in standby mode, expect roughly up to 240 days: meaning that your GPS Tracker will be ready to report on would-be thieves, even if you’re caught unaware.
Free Lifetime Subscription
It comes with a free lifetime subscription (with no contracts) for web platform and app tracking, compatible with PC, Apple, and Android devices. The device also has been pre-configured for free.
Sense Motion & Sound
This car GPS tracker pulls double duty as a listening bug: either remotely activated, or voice-activated, letting you hear what’s being said in your GPS trackers’ vicinity.
When the Portable Heavy Duty 3G GPS Tracker senses movement, the motion detection sensor and alert function keep you informed: while overspeed alerts let you know if your drivers aren’t obeying traffic laws, while shock and drop alarms let you know if the device has been tampered with. If your investment is supposed to stick to a particular route, the geofencing feature lets you define where your GPS tracker should be: and informs you when it goes where it shouldn’t.
This product is perfect for horse trailers, boats, shipping containers, farming, forestry equipment, and more.
Bottom line: if you’re looking for a serious, long-lived, and dependable GPS Tracker, this unit has the features you need and a design you can rely on.
Does it make noise?
The Portable Heavy Duty 3G Car GPS Tracker doesn't make any noise.
Does the light make it visible?
The GPS tracker does have an LED light, which is turned on for start up, but this will go out in a few minutes. This light is small and can be easily covered with a piece of tape if you are concerned about its visibility.
How long does the battery last for?
This depends on how the 3G Car GPS Tracker is used. If used daily and reporting every 30 seconds when moving, the battery life is typically 30 days.
If used infrequently, such as for boat or car storage, battery life can be approximately 2 months or more.
Do I need a mechanic to install it?
No, this device attaches with industrial strength magnets and no wiring. You will be able to attach it quickly and easily.
Do I have to pay for the app?
No, you get a free lifetime subscription to the tracking app which is available on the Google Play Store and the AppStore. There are no contracts or hidden fees involved.
You do have to pay for the SIM card, you will need at least 1-3GB of data a month. Talk to your mobile provider, but typically a prepaid SIM is cheaper, this usually costs around $10-$30 a month. We recommend using a major provider like Telstra, Optus or Vodafone.
Can I use my phone to monitor tracking information?
Yes, you can either use the free tracking app or the website. You can use your smartphone, PC or tablet to monitor your tracking information.
How do I know when the device needs charging?
You will receive a "low battery" alert on the app and sent to you via SMS. It will also tell you the battery percentage.
What alerts can I set?
You can set alerts for speeding, moving/towing, low battery, geo-fences and tampering.
Is the 3G Car GPS Tracker waterproof?
No, the 3G Car GPS Tracker is water resistant (IP6/7) and not waterproof. The device can be splashed or rained on but not submerged.
What is the size and weight of the 3G Car GPS Tracker?
The 3G Car GPS Tracker is 120mm in length, 65mm in width and 47mm in height. It weighs 456 grams.
How strong is the magnet?
The magnet is an industrial strength magnet.
What can I track with the 3G Car GPS Tracker?
You can track a car, trailer, horse float, boat, shipping container, farm or forestry equipment or any other piece of equipment that cannot provide power to the device.
What technology does the 3G Car GPS Tracker use to communicate with my device?
The 3G Car GPS Tracker uses the 3G data network (850MHZ/ 900MHZ/ 1900MHZ & 2100MHZ) on the SIM card to transmit through mobile networks to communicate with your device.
Can my device drop out of coverage?
Yes, as it depends on the coverage area of the SIM card provider. Please check the service provider coverage map of the mobile provider to ensure you get the coverage you need.
- 1x LK209C GPS Tracker
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x App Quick Guide
- 1x Free Lifetime Subscription for tracking website/app
- Dim.: 120mm x 65mm x 50mm
- Weight: 444g
- Network: GSM/GPRS/WCDMA
- Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz (2G GSM)/850/900/1900/2100mhz (3G WCDMA)
- GPS chip: UBLOX GPS sensitivity: -159dBm
- GPS accuracy: 5m
- Time To First Fix: Cold status 35-80s
- Warm status: 35s
- Hot status: 1s
- Wall charger: 110－220V input 5V output
- Battery: Chargeable changeable 3.7V 20000mAh Li-ion battery
- Standby up to 240 days
- Storage Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Operation Temp.: -20°C to +55°C
- Humidity: 5%--95% non-condensing
- Low battery alert
- Power saver function (sleep) - wake up with internal movement sensor
- Mains/USB charger - 100/240v~5v *
- Water resistance to IP-67.
- Rain/splash proof - do not submerge
- Size: 120x65x47mm - 456g
- Mains/USB charger - 100/240v~5v *
- Built-in magnets for attachment to metal surfaces
- Built-in tamper/removal photo electric eye (mobile phone alert)
- Long life Li-ion 3.7v 20,000mAh rechargeable battery - Standby - up to 240 day
- Status LEDs
- 1 year product warranty
- SIM card required: Only supports Telstra/Vodafone Sim Card
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product! Easy to attach to the vehicle yourself!
Set up by the boys in store easily, over the phone & quick delivery!
Excellent service. Arrived in less than 48 hours, interstate. Item as described.
couldn't be happier knowing that our staff are doing the right thing with the company car, allows us to see the traveling done, time and stops and how long at those stops, battery life is great, also nice to be able to ring it and hear whats going on around the car when in places it shouldn't be highly recommend this item, staff at spy shop are very helpful.. highly recommend
First time I have used a tracker on my boat, needed it to get a better deal on insurance. I can confirm it works well, and is relatively easy to set up. I used a Telstra pre paid SIM card no issues. I will purchase a hard wired unit next as these units do give peace of mind!
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.