- Voice-Activated Covert Recording
Sensitive ~10m Omnidirectional Microphone
- Law Enforcement-Grade Spy Gear
Built To Withstand Constant Field Use
- Vibrating Feedback
- Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery
10 Hours Record Time, With Up To 50 Hours Of Standby
Whether you’re staking out illegal activity, taking notes at a university lecture, or even just leaving yourself memos, there’s no substitute for a good voice-activated recorder. Cleverly disguised as an ordinary key fob, this little spy gadget won’t look out of place on your belt, in your hands, or on a table: letting you capture crisp audio recordings with relative ease.
With 32 hours of recording storage and a 10 hour battery life, the AR-100 is excellent for long recording sessions, but it’s equally suited to covert surveillance: just leave your keys out on a table, and hear what people say behind your back, thanks to the voice-activated recording feature.
The integrated AGC microphone is the same sort that gets used in conference rooms: its omnidirectional capsule picks up voices and sounds clearly within a ~10 metre sphere centred around the AR-100: letting you easily pick up details from across the room without obviously hovering. And the vibration feedback removes any need to look at the device.
When it’s time to listen to your files, you don’t even need access to your computer: just plug in the included earphones, and give your files a quick listen. In a pinch, this device can also work as a portable .mp3 player, should you be so inclined.
Like everything that Lawmate makes, it’s backed by free customer support and a 1-year warranty: and like everything that Lawmate makes, you’ll probably never need to use them. Built to hold up to extended use in any circumstance, intelligence professionals rely on Lawmate for good reason.
What distance does it work at?
This is tricky to answer as it depends on the volume of what you are trying to record and where you place the device. A good example is if you are with the device, and you can hear a conversation, then the device will also be picking it up. If the sound of what you are trying to record has to travel through a hard surface (for example, you've put the device in a cupboard), the sound will be muffled.
- Lawmate AR100 Audio Recording Keychain
- High Speed USB Download Cable
- Quality Earbuds
- Dummy Key
- Record Time: 32 h
- Recording Modes: Continuous or Voice-Activated
- Microphone: Omni-Directional AGC Microphone
- Range: ~ 10m
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz ~ 10 kHz
- Audio Format: MP3
- Sampling Rate: 32 kHz
- Bitrate: 128 kbit/s
- Power Supply: Li-Ion battery 350mAh
- DC Power: 5V / 1A
- Battery Life:
- Continuous Recording: 10 Hours
- Standby (Voice-Activated Recording): up to 50 hours
- Playback: No Speaker, Stereo Headphones (Included)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Supported OS: Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS, Linux
- Dimensions 71 × 35 × 16 mm
- Weight: 30 g
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.