- Add IP P2P Mobile Control To Your Analogue Cameras
Stream, Download, & Control Via iOS or Android
- Works With Any CMOS or CCD Cameras
Even Compatible With Competitor’s Cameras
- Small & Lightweight w/D1 Video Quality
Excels as a Worn DVR and the Heart of a Hidden Spy Camera
- 1-Year Warranty and FREE Technical Support
All LawMate™ products carry a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime support.
Love your analogue cameras, but need modern mobile functionality? With the LawMate PV-500 L4i, you can have the best of both worlds, pairing this potent professional grade DVR up with your CMOS and CCD analogue cameras.
You’ll get 720 x 576 resolution at a crisp 30 frames per second, timestamp, standard or motion detection recording modes, a USB connection for charging, and the ability to download or stream your video from anywhere in the world via the built-in IP connection.
With the ability to work with any CMOS or CCD analogue camera, the L4i is the digital brain at the centre of your analogue recording. Need to covertly record without attracting attention? Hook up a button camera like the LawMate BU-18, and away you go. Need a nanny cam in a pinch? Attach your spy camera of choice and set the DVR to motion activated recording.
Whether it’s on your person, or half a world away, you’ll be able to control, view, and download your camera’s input, all from your mobile.
It’s no accident that professionals rely on LawMate products. So if you’re looking for a professional grade DVR that works with your existing kit, here it is
- LawMate® PV-500L4i IP-Based Analogue DVR
- 16GB SD Card
- Battery Pack
- DC 5V 2A Charger
- USB Cable
- A/V In Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Dimensions: 84mm x 53mm x 20mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Wi-Fi Specifications:
- Built-in Wi-Fi Module: (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Wi-Fi Protocol: RSIP
- Video Resolution: 720*480 / 720*576
- Frame Rate: NTSC: 30fps / PAL: 25fps
- Recording Mode: Standard or Motion Detection
- File Format: MOV, JPG
- Storage: SD Card (Supports up to 32 GB)
- Camera Input: DC 5V Output @ 2.5mm AV Input Jack
- Date/Time Format: YYYY/MM/DD HH/MM/SS
- Power Consumption: 450mA-500mA (Wi-Fi Off) / 510mA-560mA (Wi-Fi On)
- Power: DC 3.7 V
- Battery Life: Roughly 240 minutes of recording with CMOS camera (Wi-Fi Off)
- Battery Charging Time: BA-2200 - 4 hours
- Compatible with battery: BA-4400 Extended battery, and 7200 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.