- Adjustable Resolution
WVGA, 720P, or 1080P, The Choice is Yours
- Multiple Recording & Length Modes
Choose between Normal and Motion Detection recording modes with adjustable Video Length.
- 100% End User Accountability Log
Create a Rock-Solid Evidence Chain
- Easy Video Playback
Playback on the PV-500NP, View or Download to Paired Devices (via P2P) or Straight to Your Computer
- 1-Year Warranty and FREE Technical Support
All Lawmate™ products carry a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime support.
Capturing evidence is serious business: you need tools that are going to stand up to the rigors of professional use, and deliver clear, consistent results every time. And with the Neo Pro Black Box Bundle, LawMate has done precisely that.
The PV-500Neo Pro DVR is the centerpiece of this body worn, covert recording solution, packing some of the best features from prior models into a compact, durable design. This P2P touch screen DVR boasts a ruggedized “turn-fitting” camera port, so your DIN connection remains secure throughout the day.
You’ve got full throttle control over your tools: adjust your resolution, switch between normal and motion detection recording modes with adjustable video length, and play your video right back on the 1080p touch screen display, view or download to a paired device via P2P, or download the files directly to your computer. Control it all from the LCD touch screen display, or via a paired device: with its P2P WiFi connectivity, your footage can be viewed in real time on a smartphone within about 5-20 metres: great for working with a partner, or simply hiding the device to capture evidence.
Once you’ve acquired said evidence, we know that it’s important for there to be a solid, unbroken custody chain: leaving no doubt as to the authenticity of your footage. The built-in password protected action log keeps information secure, and gives the administrator full access to every function performed by the user. Add in a time/date stamp, and you’ve got actionable evidence: locked down beyond reproach.
A DVR this powerful deserves a camera every bit as rugged, potent, and versatile: and that’s where the BU-18Neo Twist On/Off Ruggedized 1080p Button Camera comes in. Its design ensures that your camera never gets loose, detached, or distorted during use, while the 2MP digital CMOS digital camera captures crisp, 1080p HD video. Designed specifically for the Neo and Neo Pro, its ultra-thin cable and integrated microphone make it an incredibly potent pinhole camera. And when it comes to concealability, the assortment of different sizes and shapes of button make it easy to seamlessly integrate the camera into a wide variety of outfits.
Every covert video mission presents its own unique challenges: be prepared for them all with this professional grade DVR bundle.
1 x LawMate PV-500 Neo PRO Digital Video Recorder
1 x LawMate BU-18 Neo Cone Camera
34pc Accessory Set, Including:
- Multiple Buttons and Fastenings
- USB and AC Adaptors
- MicroSD Adapters
LawMate® PV-500 Neo PRO
- Peer-to-Peer wireless connection
- Settings can be managed via smartphone app
- Resolution: 1080p
- Adjustable Frame Rate: 30fps & 60fps
- Adjustable Video Length: 3, 5 & 10 Minutes
- Sound Recording: On/Off
- Supports up to 32GB memory card
- LCD standby: Off, 1, 3, 5 minutes
- Continuous or motion activation recording
- Compatible with Mac as well as Windows
- Rechargeable battery offers ~2 hours of operation in the field
- Lock down video evidence with multi-layer password protection
- Time/Date Stamp
LawMate® BU-18 Neo 1080P Pinhole Camera
- 2MP CMOS covert pinhole camera
- 1080P Digital video recording and snapshots
- Camera FOV of 78 degrees
- Miniature covert pinhole camera
- WDR picture and video
- External Mic for Built-in Audio
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Resolution:1200 TV Line
- Pixel Size: 2.8 µ m x 2.8 µ m
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.08 Lux
- Lens F/No: F 2.0
- Lens Diameter: 4.3mm
- Depth of Field: 50 cm
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.