- Excellent Read & Write Speed
With a USB 3.0/3.1 interface and 5 Gbps transfer rate, the flash drive is approximately ten times faster than traditional U disks with a 480 Mbps USB 2.0 maximum transfer rate.
- Ergonomic Design
Designed to be durable and easy to handle, the fingerprint locked USB silver casing features an elegant appearance and expresses a complex personality.
- Anti-Scratch Zinc Alloy
Made from 6H hardness zinc alloy material that undergoes strict quality controls, the encrypted USB has an extended life expectancy, provides a grippier hand feeling and excellent data protection.
- High Discretion
Invisible; hidden side lens. Intruders won't know they're being recorded
- Real-time HD Streaming
Stream footage playback in 1080 P high resolution from any compatible smartphone or tablet, from anywhere
- Quick Device Charging
5-12 V Quick Charge (QC) using USB C cable
Fingerprint Encrypted USB Flash Drive
32GB USB With Double Storage Section
This USB memory is divided into two sectors: A publicly accessible storage of 10GB and encrypted storage of about 20GB. Users can access the public data as soon as the USB stick is connected to a computer; no fingerprint authentication required. However, by using authenticated fingerprints, they can access data in the secret encrypted sector. The USB flash drive reads up to 80 megabytes per second and writes up to 30 megabytes per second.
High-Speed Fingerprint Identification
The encrypted USB has a fingerprint recognition rate of 99 percent. It only takes 0.3 seconds to verify a fingerprint - no need to install a driver, plug and play. The device supports 360-degree fingerprint authentication and can be shared with ten people, one admin and nine additional users. Only the administrator can add, modify and delete fingerprints as necessary.
Supports iOS, Windows & Linux
The Fingerprint Encrypted USB Flash Drive supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux and iOS. The included fingerprint management software does not support fingerprints management on Mac OS, but you can use the flash drive on Mac iOS. This means you will manage fingerprints with Windows or Linux before using the flash drive on a Mac iOS computer.
How to set up the Fingerprint Encrypted USB Flash Drive:
1: Insert fingerprint USB flash drive into a Windows or Linux PC.
2: Click "My Computer" - "CD Driver".
3: Open the folder FPU.exe.
4: Set the password for the administrator (after setting, you can’t change the admin password).
5: Click "+" to add a user fingerprint.
6: Enter the admin's fingerprint name.
7: Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor and set the admin fingerprint.
1 x Fingerprint Encrypted USB Flash Drive
1 x Instruction Manual
Weight: 20 g
Security Encryption Method: Fingerprint Authentication
Fingerprint capacity: 1 admin & 9 users
Capacity: 32 GB
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.