Here at the Spy Store, we aim to address your concerns about harassment and recording harassment by providing you with the information and technology-driven solutions that can help. Stay safe, protect your loved ones, and get the support you need.
Some of your concerns may include…
- How to discreetly record evidence of harassment
- Being harassed by an abusive or neglectful partner
- Get protection from false allegations against you
- Acquiring evidence for workplace or other investigations
- Educating others on what constitutes harassment
Hidden cameras, wearable cameras, and listening devices can help individuals record evidence of harassment, deter harassers, and protect themselves in potentially dangerous situations. These tools should be used in conjunction with other safety measures and not relied upon as the sole means of protection.
Hidden & Wearable Cameras
Hidden and wearable cameras enable the user to record discreet video and optional audio of harassment. Hidden cameras can record video when detecting motion, while wearable options provide the freedom of portability for varied situations.
- Small and compact devices with discretion in mind
- Motion-detection technology in hidden cameras for off-hands recording
- Built-in to everyday objects to prevent suspicion
- Gather evidence on the go with wearable solutions
Listening devices can be used with discrete positioning or kept on-person to capture audio of anticipated or ongoing harassment.
- Continuous and/or voice activated recording modes
- Long-life battery models to capture audio at any hour
- Discreet and simple designs that prevent arising suspicion
- Connect to a PC or Laptop to review captured audio
Recording other individuals without consent in private spaces in Australia is illegal, although Criminal Defence Lawyers Australia (CDLA) explains you can record private conversations if they are ‘reasonably necessary’ in order to protect your ‘lawful interest’. Ensure to seek specific legal advice and refer to your local or state Surveillance Devices Act for more information on the legality of using personal recording devices in various settings. At the Spy Store we aim to provide technology-driven solutions to address your concerns, but understand that products can’t solve everything. If you or a loved one finds themselves in unfortunate circumstances related to harassment or abuse, please refer to the resources below for support.
Domestic Violence & Harassment Support Services
1800 RESPECT: https://www.1800respect.org.au/
Full Stop Australia: https://fullstop.org.au/
Australian Human Rights Resources: https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work/sex-discrimination/list-support-services
Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve. Shop our range of products below.