- LTE & WCDMA & GSM Network SupportRecieve and transmit in 4G, 3G and GPRS areas
- WiFi Hotspot FeatureUse the GPS tracker also as a hotspot if needed
- ACC Detection - Ignition StatusKnow your vehicles ignition status when you need to
- Remote Cut-Off (Fuel & Power)Stop the vehicle remotely by cutting-off the fuel supply
- IPX5 Water ResistanceWater-resistant for tough environments
- Alerts for vibration, overspeed, power offGet alerts when the car access any abnormal condition
Track your own car or a fleet of vehicles 24/7 with our 4G Hardwired Car GPS tracker. No batteries, no charging needed, this 4G GPS vehicle tracker is an easy to install, hardwired tracker allowing 365 days 24/7 tracking of your car, van, motorbike or truck.
Track Multiple Devices
Working with fleet vehicles, or have more than one vehicle at home you want to track? Should you need to track multiple vehicles at any one time, the app allows for multiple devices to be tracked on the smartphone app.
Huge Tracking History Storage & Battery Power
Our 4G device stores 180 days worth of tracking history and can be playback from any computer, tablet or smartphone. The 450mAh battery provides sufficient power supply in emergency situations including the use of an SOS button and over-speed alarm.
Should the tracker lose 4G signal the device will memorise the GPS data and upload the signal once it establishes a connection with the 4G network again.
Free Lifetime Subscription
It comes with a free lifetime subscription (no contracts) for web platform and app tracking (using Tracksolid Pro App ), compatible with PC, Apple, and Android devices. The device also has been pre-configured for free.
The 4G GPS tracker supports remote cut-off to the fuel and power to better protect the car should the inevitable happen and your vehicle is stolen. The app allows you to not only track your vehicle but disable it should you need to.
In addition to the standard functions a GPS car tracker has, this device can also function as a WiFi hotspot turning your whole vehicle into a wifi router working off the 4G network.
A SIM card is required for this GPS Tracker, which is not included with the product and must be purchased and activated at your own cost.
Activate your SIM with a mobile phone plan including call, text and data credit (2-3GB/month recommended) to ensure your GPS Tracker can transmit location data.
This GPS Tracker when purchased from The Spy Store includes a lifetime product subscription to the tracking software platform Tracksolid Pro. For lifetime technical support in using Tracksolid Pro with your GPS Tracker, ensure you have your order number and device IMEI/ID ready prior to contacting our technical support team.
Does it make noise?
The 4G Hardwired Car GPS Tracker doesn't make any noise.
Does the light make it visible?
The Car GPS tracker does have an LED light, which is turned on for start up, but this will go out in a few minutes. This light is small and can be easily covered with a piece of tape if you are concerned about its visibility.
How do I see where it is currently located?
Open the tracking app or website and click "Real Time". This will show the current location of your vehicle.
How do I see where my vehicle has been?
Open the tracking app or website and click "Historical Route". This will show the route driven over the past 6 months. Select "Play" and the screen will show the routes taken. Select any day in the last 6 months to view the playback for that day.
I have more then one vehicle being tracked, how do I see individual details?
Open the tracking app or website and you should see all of your vehicles at once. To see details on one specific vehicle, click on it individually. You can also nickname vehicles to make this process easier.
Do I have to pay for anything?
You don't have to pay for using the tracking app.
You do have to pay for a SIM card for the device, as these are not included. Discuss your options with your mobile provider, but a pre-paid SIM is usually cheapest. You will need 1-3 GB of data per month minimum, this can be anywhere from $10 to $30 a month.
Does it need to be installed by a mechanic?
You can either install the Car GPS Tracker yourself or go to a mechanic. Installation costs with a mechanic can vary according to vehicle type and whether the engine immobiliser option is fitted. Costs will vary with each mechanic but its usually between $100 to $150.
You can install the product yourself, head over to our support page and check out the wiring diagram.
Can the engine ignition or fuel pump be shut down remotely?
Yes, the Car GPS Tracker can be commanded to remotely shut down the fuel pump and engine via the ignition. The stopping of an engine or fuel pump via the ignition whilst driving may have dangerous consequences, please proceed to use this feature with caution.
Is the tracker waterproof or water-resistant?
The Car GPS Tracker is waterproof (IPX5 rating) as long as the water seal is closed at all times.
What is the size and weight of the tracker?
The Car GPS Tracker is 113mm long, 51 mm wide and 20mm in height. It weighs 105 grams.
What alerts can I set up with this Car GPS Tracker?
You can set up alerts for speeding, moving/towing, geo-fences, tampering and any abnormalities with the tracker.
What size SIM does this GPS Tracker Us
Our 4G Hardwired GPS Tracker is compatible with Micro SIM Cards.
What's in the Box
- 1x GPS Tracker Unit
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Free Lifetime Subscription for tracking website/app
WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz (B1/B2/B5/B8)
|Frequency||WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz (B1/B2/B5/B8)|
|GPRS||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|Max frequency error||±0.1ppm|
|Frequency||GPS L1, 1575.42MHz|
|Location accuracy||<10 meters|
|TTFF (open sky)||Avg. hot start ≤1sec|
|Avg. cold start ≤45sec|
|LED indicator||GPS (blue), GSM(green), power (red)|
|Working voltage/current||12VDC/76mA(12VDC); 38mA(24VDC)|
|Sim Card Size||Nano Sim|
Shipping & Returns
The Spy Store offers many ways to take delivery of your purchase including:
Delivery options within Australia:
Standard & Express Delivery
The Spy Store dispatches orders daily and we use Express, Toll Express or Australia Post Express as our shipping vendors.
All orders placed before 1:00 PM AEST, are sent out the same day. Although shipping times vary, most orders are delivered within 1-3 business days.
Once the item is posted, the transaction will be marked “Shipped” and you will receive an email notification. Contact The Spy Store if you do not receive your purchase within 7 business days upon order placement.
Same Day Delivery
Same day delivery is available for customers in Sydney and Perth.
Simply choose 'Same Day Delivery' at checkout. Orders must be placed before 11:30 am. Price will be calculated and shown at the checkout.
Click & Collect business hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Australian shipping prices:
- Free Delivery within Australia on orders over $99!
- We offer FREE Standard Shipping (3-5 Business Days) with on all orders over $99. Upgrade to Express (2-3 Business days) for $5.99.
- We offer FREE Express Shipping (2-3 Business Days) with Australia Post on all orders over $149
- For orders under $99, Standard Shipping will cost $5.99. Upgrade to Express shipping for $12.99
- Australia Post Insured Express (WA): $14.99, 1-2 business days
- Australia Post Insured Express (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS, ACT, NT): $14.99, 3-5 business days
- Bulk goods over 5kg (such as some outdoor cameras & solar panels): Standard only shipment
Delivery Within NZ
- The Spy Store dispatches orders within New Zealand daily and we use Australia Post express as our shipping vendor.
- All orders placed before 1:00 PM AEST, are sent out the same day.
- Although shipping times vary, most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Once the item is posted, the transaction will be marked “Shipped” and you will receive an email notification. Contact The Spy Store if you do not receive your purchase within 7 business days upon order placement.
- The Spy Store ships our products internationally using a wide range of international shipping vendors.
- All orders placed before 1:00 PM AEST, are sent out the same day.
- Although shipping times vary, most orders are delivered within 2 weeks.
- Once the item is posted, the transaction will be marked “Shipped” and you will receive an email notification. Contact The Spy Store if you do not receive your purchase within 3 weeks upon order placement.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subjected to other fees and charges including Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional fees and charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient if applicable.
Refunds & Returns
See our Return & Refund Policy for full details.
Download Manual & Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How to configure the 4G Hardwired Jimi GPS
Once you’ve gotten your Hardwired JIMI installed by your mechanic, you may need to complete additional setup steps depending on your chosen SIM Service Provider.
Before powering on your Hardwired GPS, Insert the Activated Mobile Device SIM (Your SIM should be a Mobile Device SIM with SMS/Call/Data.
Turn the Hardwired GPS to the ON position AFTER having inserted the SIM
In 1-3 minutes the device will begin to flash Red, Green and Blue. This indicates power, cellular connection and LBS/GPS connectivity respectively.
If you haven’t already done so, download and register your account with TrackSolidPro, the platform used to track your new GPS unit.
Add your Hardwired GPS to your account via the LIST section (Selected at the bottom of the App) and then click the + in the top right corner, entering the devices unique IMEI or using the QR reader to scan the device in.
Your device is now powered, registered and tracking! If for some reason this is not the case, there are some SMS commands to calibrate the device to your chosen carrier and recalibrate the servers. Here are those commands and an explanation:
Command 1: APN,(APN of your chosen carrier, no brackets)#
This command calibrates the device to your chosen network provider (Telsta/Optus/Vodaphone) and we have these APNs written in the GPS Manual available on our portable GPS webpages.
Command 2: SERVER,gpsdev.tracksolid.com,21100,0#
This command recalibrates the device connectivity to the TracksolidPro servers after you’ve calibrated with Command 1, setting the APN.
If you’re experiencing issues with your GPS Setup, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, device IMEI/ID, the Mobile Number of the SIM you’ve purchased and the SIM Carrier you’ve chosen.