- Fully Functional Smartphone Charger
- Stream HD 1080p Colour Video
Catch every detail
- Built-In Motion Detector
Recording when you need it most
- USB or AC Powered
There are few things as ubiquitous as a phone charger, meaning no one’s going to bat an eye at this 100% functional charging dock. That, when on WiFi, doubles as a powerful security camera.
Its unassuming design makes it incredibly effective at catching thieves, employee misconduct and the like, recording 1080p video to an SD card (up to 128GB) for later review, or streaming directly to your smartphone or tablet. Its integrated motion detector can begin recording on-demand, while integrated time and date stamps on the video remove any doubt about what’s happening when.
Great as a home security camera, or anywhere else that an inconspicuous recording device would come in handy.
P2P connection is not supported. Recording is only available across a stable Wi-Fi connection. If you do not have a stable connection you would not be able to utilise the chargers camera function.
- Recording Resolution: 1080P HD Video
- Viewing Angle: 100 Degree Wide Angle Lens
- Power Supply: AC Powered
- Recording Mode: Motion Activation or Continuous Recording
- Video Format: AVI
- Storage Type: SD Card (Up to 128GB)
- Video Size: 1 Hour = Approximately 6.5GB
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- OS Compatibility: PC and Mac Compatible
- Recommended Player: VLC Media Player
- Size:2.33" x 2.26" x 1.82"
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.