- Powerful HD Wide Angle Camera
Camera with 2.0 Megapixel, 110° wide-angle lens captures crisp quality and wider footage for better identification
- Motion Detection
A remote notification is sent whenever a foreign person or object is detected - up to a 10m (indoor) and 20m (outdoor) range
- Day/Night Function
Night-motion activated camera with built-in infra-red sensor ensures footage is captured just as clear as is within the day
- High Discretion
Invisible; hidden side lens. Intruders won't know they're being recorded
- Real-time HD Streaming
Stream footage playback in 1080 P high resolution from any compatible smartphone or tablet, from anywhere
- Quick Device Charging
5-12 V Quick Charge (QC) using USB C cable
Wireless Charger Camera Clock - Your All in One Smart Charging Device
IOS and Android compatible, this discrete gadget allows you to charge your phone, tell time accurately and record high quality footage in 2.0 Megapixel 1080 Full HD resolution, all with wireless technology.
The 10W fast-charging functionality is there so you can spend time doing more with your smartphone -- and less on waiting for it to charge up. Fast-charge also extends the lifespan of your internal battery by protecting it from long-term overheating.
You probably have concerns over your home security while you’re asleep. With an extensive 15 m night-vision range, the device can detect any person or object within these parameters of your home. And be notified wherever you are from your smartphone or tablet by monitoring through our free ‘IOTLiving’ APP.
Fret not about switching out your cables as the device uses USB C to charge.
It truly is an all-in-one security device!
1.How to configure the WIFI when first time to use it?
Connect the device to power adapter, wait 40 seconds then click the “+” button, then “First Add” on the iOT Living Application and follow the on screen prompts to add the device.
Note: If your smartphone has already added this device, please delete it.
2. How to solve failed Wi-Fi configuration?
① Make sure that the distance between the wi-fi router and the camera should
be within 16 feet (5 meters).
② The volume of your mobile phone is adjusted to the maximum level.
③ Our device only supports 2.4Ghz network, you can turn off the 5Ghz network if you use the dual router (Please contact internet provider to assist
④ Please use the provided adapter to power the device.
⑤ Reset the device and router again and reconfigure the device with iOT living Application.
3. How to solve continuous Wi-Fi configuration failure?
Please check whether the red LED light keeps on. If it is, please open the iOT
living APP, choose “Manual Add”, and click “search camera from LAN” to add
the device. (Below picture is for reference)
4. How to solve configuration failure caused by 5Ghz Wi-Fi router?
Please connect your mobile phone to the router in 2.4Ghz network before configuration of the camera or consult the internet provider to connect to 2.4G mode.
5. How to solve video freeze?
- Power off the device, your internet modem and phone, and then restart the iOT living application
- Keep the device and the router within 5 meters and try again.
- Please switch HD mode to LD mode through iOT Living APP.
6. How to connect when QR code/ UID lost?
If the device is already configured with a modem, please search camera from
LAN to add the device. (Below picture is for reference)
7. How to watch SD card files on the computer?
For Window system, use PotPlayer player. For MAC, Use QuickTime Player
8. Why the video quality is not clear?
Please switch LD to HD mode via the iOT Living APP when the camera is live.
9. How to changer the camera password?
The default password of the device: admin.
Change to any password from 8-16 characters.
It is about 4 hours roughly, but the actual charging time may varies depending on the phone battery capacity.
11. How to correct the clock time and week?
- Press【Mode】to enter the clock setting, the hours LED flash, Press【Up】and【Down】to set the hour.
- Then press the【Mode】again, the minutes LED flash, press【Up】and【Down】to set the minute.
- After finish the time setting, press the【Mode】again, the week LED flash, press【Up】and【Down】to set the week.
- Finally, press【Mode, the time and week setting finish.
12.How to change the LED brightness?
Long press【Up】for 5 seconds until you hear a second beep noise, the
brightness adjustment finish. There are Low, medium, and High brightness levels for you to select. (Default brightness is low)
13. How to reset the clock?
Press【Reset】until you hear a beep noise, the clock is restored to factory
14. How to turn on/off the LED screen?
Press【Mode】until you hear a beep noise, the screen turn off. You can Press any button to turn back on the screen.
1 x Wireless Charger Camera Clock
1 x USB Cable
1 x Adapter
1 x Quick Installation Guide
Lens: 2.0 Megapixel, horizontal view
Video Size : 1920 x 1080 P (Full HD), 1280 x 720 (HD)
Video Compression : H.264/MJPEG
Frame: 25 fps (max)
Lens angle: 110°
SD Storage Support : 64 GB (max)
Mobile Compatibility : iOS (12.0 and higher) and Android (10.0 and higher)
Wifi Compatibility : 2.4 GHz (5GHz unsupported)
Power Supply : QC3.0 PD Power Adapter (5-12V)
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.