- 1080p HD Resolution
2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Supports 3G, 4G, AP Mode
Get The Coverage You Need When There is No Internet
- 10 LED Infrared Night Vision Array
See Up to 25 Meters In The Dark
- Built-In Mic & Speakers
Supports Two-Way Audio
- IP66 Water-resistant & Weatherproof
Stands Up To The Elements
Sometimes, you need a super customizable, high-zoom, app-controllable view. And other times, you just need a reliable security camera to keep an eye on your property. For warehouses, farmers, home security, and construction sites, a fixed-position camera (No remote pan, tilt, and zoom), is often the most sensible choice for your security needs.
Jam packed with features this super reliable outdoor camera has 25 meters of night vision, support 3G, 4G, and AP mode wireless, and has a built-in mic and speakers for two-way audio, so listen for potential threats as well as see them.
- IP Security Camera
- Mounting Bracket & Screws
- Power Adaptor
- User Manual
- Sensor: 2.0 megapixel 1/2.9" SONY323 low lux CMOS
- Video Resolution:
- Main stream: 1920x1080@20fps, 1280x720@25fps
- Sub stream: 640x352@25fps, 320x176@25fps
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: G.726/G.711
- Audio Code Rate: 8kbps, 16 bit
- Audio Input/Output: Built-in mic & speakers; supports 2-way audio
- Interface Type: Nano SIM; plug and play
- Micro SD Card: Supports up to 128gb
- Software: Free Android/iOS app, professional CMS PC software
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.